Winter is closer than you think and we only have two weeks to go until our gritting season officially begins.
As the age-old saying goes, ‘time flies’. So, ask yourself, are you prepared for the winter months?
Four reasons to put a Gritting contract in place:
• In commercial businesses, you safeguard productivity levels by ensuring your employees can get into work as normal
• In retail environments, you don’t risk a drop in sales due to shoppers not being able to reach you. This is particularly crucial surrounding the peak Christmas season, when reduced December revenues could affect your results for the whole year
• You keep staff and visitors safe, by striving to prevent slips and trips due to icy conditions underfoot
• This also helps protects you from potentially costly accident and injury claims, that could affect your bottom line and your reputation.
Many people overlook the need for Winter Maintenance entirely. But it’s not just the highways that need to be gritted. If you don’t spread salt on your own site, you risk your business grinding to a halt.
At the Gritting Company no site is too large or small:
• We only use BS 3247 salt, certified for its quality
• With a 20,000 tonne stockpile of reserve salt, we’ve never run out
• We own and proactively maintain our own fleet, to prevent unplanned breakdowns or interruptions
• Flexible plans are available, we can tailor our service to you
Contact us now to make sure you have everything in place for a safe winter
firstname.lastname@example.org 0113 253 2191