Fleet of Nationwide Vehicles
20th November 2017
OUR VEHICLES ARE OWNED BY US AND PROACTIVELY MAINTAINED BY OUR IN-HOUSE TEAM OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS:
- We have a full range and variety of lorry-mounted gritters, snow ploughs and JCBs, through to much smaller equipment and even hand operated salt spreaders. Collectively, this gives us the most extensive and varied winter maintenance fleet in any privately-owned UK company.
- Our vehicles are strategically located at over 63 depots throughout the UK, giving full national coverage.
- Our lorry mounted gritting units carry around 10 tonnes of salt each, sufficient to cover their full route and giving the ability to spread extra salt in severe weather conditions.
- In-keeping with our ISO14001 accreditation, our new vehicles are also compliant with Euro 6 emission standards, to minimise the environmental impact of our operations.
- Whether we’re covering vast acres of land or navigating our way around incredibly restrictive car parks and courtyards, we’ll arrive with the best-fit technology for the job at hand.
- We utilise state-of-the-art GPRS tracking to monitor and evidence the whereabouts of our vehicles, providing us with an audit trail of all our jobs from the last five years.
- We undertake our own preventative fleet maintenance during the summer months to ensure we’re fully prepared to tackle the elements when adverse weather conditions hit.