Every year, without fail, the first sign of the ‘white stuff’ falling from the sky seems to signal chaos throughout the UK. So what will you do to prevent the snow from causing a disruption to your organisation?
Plan in advance with the support of a snow clearance specialist like us, and it will be more straightforward than you might think…
- Our parent company J W Crowthers has used excavators and heavy machinery since the equipment was first available in Europe, so we have access to an extensive fleet of plant for nationwide use. We’ll match the equipment we need, to the specific requirements of your site
- We’re founder members of the Construction Plant-hire Association and Road Haulage Association, so you can rest assured you’re in safe hands
- With a truly UK-wide presence, we look after clients large and small, unlike some of our competitors
- We can provide a planned or reactive service, depending on your needs and budget
- Where possible we’ll pre-agree your designated on-site snow sacrifice area, to ensure we consider fire escape/emergency exit routes, parking restrictions and so on
- And we’re available to help you 24 hours a day, throughout the season – we’ll be where you need us, when you need us.